Saturday, August 23, 2008

I just want to sleep in. But:

  • The litter box wreaks to highH.
  • The sun is so blight it might as well be in my living room.
  • my legs itch
  • the couch is uncomfy.
  • headache (the too much wine kind, no bueno)
  • I have the gut-ache guilty feeling (for reasons I'm too ashamed to say right now)
  • I have to go to the bank before it closes so i can pay my cellphone bill (blast!)
  • In the midst of typing this..I happened to hit my knee very hard on the compdesk.

I think that's it. I just mad PB toast but now i don't want it. I want to watch CSI but like i said up there.. it's SO fucking bright in here. I made plans to go spend time with Joseph in Tacoma today, cause the plans to go camping fell through.. I was pretty drunk last night and I fought with him about him wanting to get a hotel room. (WTF!!?) I know breaking up with some one it tough, but I don't want to confuse him, or myself. At this point I'm being hurt just as bad as him if not worse due to the fact that i haven't stopped talking to him. I think my next step will be to do that. As for today... I want to go to the bank @ 9. Then get snacks. Not go to Tacoma to guilt myself (poorme) down any further. enjoy not being at work. for one day. CSI!!!!!!!! I need season 456789.. all of them.

I am in a serious funk ladies and gentlemen.

0 comments:


Banksy

Banksy
"The Holy Grail is to spend less time making the picture than it takes people to look at it." Wall and Peice
Photobucket

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP