Fallen Season.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

It's hard to beleive it's almost HALLOWEEN!
Last night Monica, Talia and I went over to Jeff's with Suzye and Randy and Ashley. I had SO much fun with all of them! I miss my friends very, very much. We played russian Ruellette and Kinds cup, till Suzye fed it to the carpet and all the smokers stepped out for a break. It was refreshing. I love them all. Now I'm here at monicas, About to go on another long bus adventure back to Bekahs, Because My phone is dead and I left my charger at her house. I am pretty excited though, to be honest. I'm glad I get to go see her once more before monday plagues me with a new week of.. whatever. lol.
I have a beautiful kitten on my lap righ tnow, One of Bones's Kittens that monica got, adn calls him Maxwell. So presious.. when he's not being a little hell child. My lap is very hot.
My book is getting rediculous!! Im stoked for the bus ride (if I dont fall asleep) I will be reading and gasping.. and drooling.
SUzye, you should send me those hawt sexy pics. xoxox
ok. thats my quickie update - maybe more later when i get home.

1 comments:

Suzye Qzee October 5, 2008 at 6:56 PM  

um i totally dont remember the end of the night last night. good thing i went home. it was way fun though and i got some great pictures. randy and i are vowing not to drink again until halloween!


Banksy

Banksy
"The Holy Grail is to spend less time making the picture than it takes people to look at it." Wall and Peice
Photobucket

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP