Flurries!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

I see nothing but white outside.

pretty groovy!

I got to see Suzye and Randy last night, I miss them so much. Luis came and Kendall did too!! I gave Randy his Christmas gift, I wish i had brought my camera because it looks SO perfect on him. heheh.

I work today.. it will be an adventure getting there. BRRRR I'll take photos of my winter wonderland and share them later. OOH I have some time.. I should upload my pictures from spending the night with Zak and Monica the other night.. Zak and I had a dance off on a patch of black ice! But I'm sipping hot cocoa and watching Christmas shows with ma. so we shall see.

xoxox have a great day and stay warm!

0 comments:


Banksy

Banksy
"The Holy Grail is to spend less time making the picture than it takes people to look at it." Wall and Peice
Photobucket

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP