Arggggh!

Monday, January 5, 2009

Right, so before I freak out and cry..I'll calmly explain how i just wrote a 3 page post in a word document and cut (not copied) the whole thing to paste here. It's really funny (not ha ha funny) that toward the end of the short novel of explaining what I did all of winter break, I even said something along the lines one "I am drinking the most amazing tea right now, I am make-believing that it's giving me super powers, and I must say it's working because I'm multi-tasking like a mofo right now!"...etc.


So I don't know how I let this happen but while multi tasking I copied something else onto the invisible *clip board* where my short novel was cut too... and I lost the whole damn thing! Wow. I don't feel like re-typing it it will just piss me off and you won't enjoy reading my angrily re-writen story I lost to the computer. But also somewhere in there I said something along the lines of.. "All is good though, I feel an exciting fire inside and it would take a horrifying shit storm to upset me right now..." I think that was right after complaining that today was supposed to be my first day back to school, but they dropped me from all my classes because I didnt meet the deadline to pay tuition. So there ya go. Sorry guys you can't read my impossibly long blog about what i did over break, deal with it. But i did re register and got all my classes, Biology is full though, but im goin to show up to class anyways and beg the instructor to overload me.
I did get my Camera that I left at Suzye's after new years, and she mailed it back to me (all this previously, needlessly explained) so I have a buncha photos to share :)


P.s. My camera took a spill when I was sledding, and now my camera takes dark..one-corner-missing pictures.. but hey, they're photos!


ok, over n' out.
By the way you should know that the theme of NYE was freaks and geeks.. so it's cool.









































Okkk. I should go sleep so I can wake up for the official first day of my Winter quarter 09!!
(p.s. I can't figure out how to post photos..and have captions unter them....so gather what you will without my imput) ;)
Peace!

1 comments:

Suzye Qzee January 8, 2009 at 4:55 PM  

We finally cleaned up all the rice. We need to finish freaks and geeks!


Banksy

Banksy
"The Holy Grail is to spend less time making the picture than it takes people to look at it." Wall and Peice
Photobucket

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP