Can't breathe

Saturday, June 6, 2009


I have so much to say.




I just don't think I know how.





I have always expected you to be here.
I have always pictured you there,


when I get married,
To know my children,
To talk me through things[like this].
like you have been
you always know what to say
....how to make me feel so much better.



I have always wanted to be just like you.
so positive, such a warm, bright person.

being able to see the good in jsut about everything

you are the best person i have ever known



I need you here with me in this life...I never want to say goodbye


2 months is not enough..

please
please
please .....






stay.

1 comments:

Susan Iverson June 7, 2009 at 11:24 AM  

Such a touching way to tell your grandmother how much she means to you. I hope she reads it again and again. I know I will.


Banksy

Banksy
"The Holy Grail is to spend less time making the picture than it takes people to look at it." Wall and Peice
Photobucket

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP