The world just lost an angel.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009



July 29th 1937 – Dec 22nd 2009

Grandma passed away last night at about 6:30pm. I have a gaping hole in my chest. And every other thought is one of her that makes my throat close and eyes well with tears.

Thank you for being the strongest woman in the entire world Grandma. You saw the best in every one and every situation. They way you lived your life will forever be the model for mine.

I hope where you are now is beautiful. I miss you every second.

7 comments:

Susan Iverson December 23, 2009 at 9:05 PM  

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know she was so important in your life. Keep remembering the good things like you do. It will help her to live on in you.

Syd December 24, 2009 at 11:14 AM  

thank you so much Sue.

Suzye Qzee December 26, 2009 at 8:23 PM  

Oh Sydney, I'm so sorry! Call me if you want to talk girl, I'm here for you.

hapi June 20, 2011 at 12:55 PM  

Hi Syd, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

Apapun Ada Di sini February 6, 2012 at 12:15 AM  

nice tattoos

gratis http://gratisdownloadapapun.blogspot.com/

neus March 11, 2012 at 6:49 AM  

Hola me gustaría que visitares mis blogs! Thank You!!

http://neusica.blogspot.com/
Mi página de diseño,ilustración y artesania, pasa a verla!

http://operamoslasociedad.blogspot.com/

Ayúdanos a construir una nueva sociedad, un proyecto de la universidad, aporta tu granito de arena y danos tu opinión

Anonymous April 12, 2013 at 10:10 AM  

So sorry to read about your grandma.

Remember, you are not alone.

All you have to do is reach out.


Banksy

Banksy
"The Holy Grail is to spend less time making the picture than it takes people to look at it." Wall and Peice
Photobucket

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP