Blast! From the past!

Monday, January 12, 2009

I am sitting here passing time before I venture out on my errands. I am finding too MANY old photos I forgot even existed. I would be tickled to death to see every ones pics from the vaults so I'll hope to start a trend *hinthint*. (if not thats cool too, just enjoy)
Photobucket
Bekah and I 2006 (right before Naomi left for Thailand..?)
Photobucket
these where me round one dreads that my mom ended up combing out (thats why i have bangs now...) I always wonder how lush and wonderous my hair would be if I wasn't forced to undo-and then re-do.. loco! I'm making progress tho!
Photobucket
This was at one of the parties Suzye took me to at the Hall. i want to say 2003or4? (p.s. that boy was so sweaty)
Photobucket
..what i did to my hair after the dreads came out :(
Photobucket
wayyyy back when, @ Suzyes Parents house.. I forgot what we where doing, or celebrating but this was funny.
Photobucket
I was way into editing every photo i took...haha
Photobucket
when we went to the drive in movie! this was 05 i believe.. I had my Prodeje still.. I miss it.
Photobucket
when i was getting my chest pierced
Photobucket
Bekah and I in Samanthas Parents backyard smoking cigs after i got my piercings....WILD CHILDREN
Photobucket
When i was rockin the pies and Dominoes with Jahnavi.
Photobucket
Suzye adn Ben came to watch me get my corsette..eesh
Photobucket
Photobucket
Bekahs Blue room! dress up games.
Photobucket
Bekah and I in a random second hand store, when we went looking for trouble this one time...
Photobucket
when Riley asked me nicely to *brand* his retarded shark tattoo..
Photobucket
and Riley then branded me.
Photobucket
when we where at the old hooka bar on cherry st, (promising to always be bffl)
Photobucket
Suzyes old apt (we have a baby powder fight)
Photobucket
I want to say this was prom... but i don't know..naomi and I 2005ish
Photobucket
when i lost my car to the biggest semi on Earth...:( X_x
Photobucket
Quincey and I got egyptian male and female mods that don't show
Photobucket
I...got stitched after Riley couldn't help but slicing my boob open.
Photobucket
when everyone at Admiral tattoo got 666 tattoos on june 6 2006 06/06/06
Photobucket
when i got my six wisdom teeth pulled.
Photobucket
when Kale was giving me advice on breakin the law.
Photobucket
When there was a rave at the Seattle Science Center.. Bekah and I spazzin out in the butterfly room..very wild
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
this is when suzye and i tried to take a picture for about a half an hour.. i ended up with so many videos of us -- singing along to Sublime looking at the camera like we are waiting for it to capture.. but in fact it was set to video mode.. So funny.
Photobucket
Sake night on Randal's 24th Birthday I believe.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
when i was sane enough to stand in Mexico 2 summers ago.
Photobucket
the Fam


ok.. that was fun

<3

2 comments:

Suzye Qzee January 12, 2009 at 10:03 PM  

Awww I love this! I have soooo many old pictures, like 5 photobuckets full. We will have to go through them sometime. It would take like all night so I'm not even gunna get started cuz I have homework.

Bekah January 13, 2009 at 10:17 AM  

Aww. Dude. I love our lives and everyone in them <3


Banksy

Banksy
"The Holy Grail is to spend less time making the picture than it takes people to look at it." Wall and Peice
Photobucket

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP