Ready to Attack another week!

Monday, January 12, 2009


Well the weekend was great. I spent it (as usual) with Bekah.
Friday after school I went to Camille’s shop and worked for her while she had some errands to run, I just shlazed out and relaxed, reading my book (SO good!) nobody really even came in until 4:45 (I close at 5) so I ended up staying open for 20 minutes past closing time for this over elated talkative lady that, since I made no sales the whole afternoon, felt obligated to humor her so she would have no choice but to buy things. It ended up working and she bought 95 dollars worth of shit.


So I bussed home to get changed to go see Bekah rehearse for her Hardcore Saves the World show. Her mom was there, so it was fairly painless to be all alone in a huge empty venue totally out of my element. But when they where done rehearsing Bekah and I drove her mom to Green Lake before going back the venue for the actual rave party! I was kind of nervous to be submerged in that teenage waist-land again after having…not…in quite a while. It wasn’t bad, I dance with friends, and cheered Bekah on, she was an amazing Ho-Bot. We decided to go straight home instead of party afterward. I was so drained. Then we had to get up to practice the next day too. Haha I just tagged along, and had a pretty good time, normally I would have photos to share but turns out my camera wont even turn on now, I hope that’s not indefinite, we shall see. (cross your fingers!) But Bekah has a camera now!! woohoo Bekah!

I got to chat with Suzye for a while on Saturday. She helped me come to the decision that maybe going to Burning Man wouldn’t be the best Idea, due to money and time and convenience. So I made plans and am sticking to them to go to Emerge-N-see with the gang instead. I have so much to look forward to and I can hardly contain myself. I have to keep it together and stay on the straight and narrow for the sake of my grades! I also aim to make it (finally) to Summer Meltdown this summer as well. ALSO deeply aspire to be on the Sasquatch Rhino Staging crew with the girls. How freaking amazing would it be to be with my loves at a festival in the summer and camp and get paid? Sounds like heaven.

So anyways, I just got home. Bekah and I went to work with Muchee and Zak to help do the big inventory count at the Crypt. It was extremely entertaining. I basically got paid 30 bucks to hang out with really awesome people, looking at (well and counting) obscure sex toys, clothes, weird weapons etc. We also ate pizza so, basically, I got paid to have a really good time.

Now I’m ready to go write in my sappy crappy journal and discuss with myself the things I can’t rightly do here, drink the most amazing tea in the universe (would you like to know…mwahaha), and read on in this amazing book!! I get to wake up early and go to school tomorrow and conquer another day!


I hope everyone had an amazing weekend!
Love you all. Night.

2 comments:

Suzye Qzee January 12, 2009 at 9:54 PM  

This summer is going to be beautiful! I seriously can't wait!

Bekah January 13, 2009 at 10:24 AM  

Amen! Emerge-n-see will be better, more refreshing and surrounded by the important people!


Banksy

Banksy
"The Holy Grail is to spend less time making the picture than it takes people to look at it." Wall and Peice
Photobucket

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP